GET TO KNOW BEDFORD INDUSTRIES

FAMILY OWNED

Since the production of our first twist tie in 1966, Bedford has been family owned. In fact, we’re currently under third generation leadership from the same family of the man who started it all.

A family of three men of different generations pose together in suits and ties.
A large group of Bedford Employees pose for a photo in a newly built addition to our manufacturing facility

BEDFORD FAMILY

Our founder claims that our success is only 1% business-related. The other 99% is people. We haven’t found a truer statement, and our employees have fostered a culture over the years in which co-workers are considered extended family.

INNOVATION

We understand that no two projects are the same, which is why our Product Development Teams constantly work to produce a custom solution for each request that comes our way. It’s always a win-win relationship: you get a quality product and we get a rewarding challenge.

Red juice bottles running through mechanical assembly line to have ElastiTags applied by machinery.
A man inspects a roll of blue Double Wire Tin Tie.

QUALITY PRODUCTS

From hiring the best people, investing in the latest technology, and holding industry-recognized certifications, creating a consistent quality product is at the forefront of each decision. That’s why our products have long been considered the best in the industry.

SUSTAINABILITY

A mass of blue and white plastic that has been ground up to be recycled.
Three Bedford employees bag food to be distributed through the Feed My Starving Children organization.

COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT

Bedford is involved in numerous employee-led community initiatives throughout the year. These include food pantry drives, trash cleanup along local roadways, and internal fundraisers in which funds are gifted to several organizations in our surrounding communities.

1 Step 1

Contact Us

reCaptcha v3
keyboard_arrow_leftPrevious
Nextkeyboard_arrow_right

Outside US and Canada: 1-507-376-4136
Toll Free: 1-877-BEDFORD (233-3673)

1659 Rowe Ave.,
Worthington, MN 56187-0039

bedford@bedford.com

Discover what it’s like to work with us!

Contact Us